1. Meat is gross. Okay, so this one might be a bit of a personal opinion, but it has very good backing. Meat is contaminated with blood, feces (read: animal shix), and other bodily fluids. Eww.
2. Vegetarians are thin. Yeah, it's kind of superficial, but I like being thin, and being vegetarian helps me to keep a healthy weight for me.
3. I'm green! No, seriously; this goes beyond the obvious. If you're taking a bunch of water to go into crops, which then have to go between animals (being raised for meat) and humans, it's kind of a waste. It's way more efficient to just have the water and crops go straight to us humans (and out pets)! :)
4. I save a bunch of birdies. And cows. And pigs. And all the other animals omnis eat. According to GoVeg.com, a single vegetarian can save the lives of 100 animals per year! That's, like, a farm's worth!
5. I can watch Onision's videos without feeling stupid, pathetic, and guilty. Really. He is the. Number. One. Reason. I became vegetarian. He is also my veggie crush *blush*
There are my five reasons! [:
Now go check out www.peta2.com if you're in high school or college, or www.PETA.com if you're... not? If you're older than that, I guess. Whatever. Go!