2. Painstakingly follow directions.
3. Remove cookies from oven.
4. Return to computer while you wait for them to cool.
5. Five minutes later, become despondent when you realize that two of your incredibly bothersome siblings ate them all.
6. Complain to them, disallow sister to head-butt your stomach. (For best results, groan in pain when she does it.)
7. Get out pre-made package of peanut butter chip cookies. See steps one for reasoning.
8. Wait impatiently for oven to pre-heat, then realize you didn't set it.
9. Once oven has successfully pre-heated, stick cookies in.
10. Remove cookies, shooing two siblings from kitchen.
11. Eat them all :)