- When I stand up to say the Pledge of Allegiance (y'know, "to the flag of the United States of America..."), I start strong with "I pledge allegiance to..." and end with "liberty and justice for all." I just kinda stand there and sway for the rest of it. I don't pledge allegiance to a flag.
- I point out my "superiors"' grammatical errors because it makes me have that warm, fuzzy feeling inside.
- When people start over-bitching, I just go, "Ooh, I hate that, too. You know what else I hate? Overly negative people! Those fuckers!"
- I tweet passively-aggressively. You know when I pretend to text so I can get out of our conversation when it goes down the drain? I'm actually tweeting about how awful you are.
- I actually say "Bless her heart."
About the Author
Friday, March 25, 2011
Some Snarky Things I Do
approx. 7:40 PM