1. What is your name spelled backwards? kcalB simetrA
2. Where were your parents born? Mom was born in Frankfurt, Germany. Dad was born somewhere in Estonia, I do believe.
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? "True Stories I Made Up" (a comedy album by Daniel Tosh)
4. What's your favorite restaurant? O'Charley's or Applebee's.
5. Last time you swam in a pool? Yesterday.
6. Have you ever been in a school play? Fo sho.
7. How many kids do you want? None.
8. Type of music you dislike most? Opera. I like pretty much everything else.
9. Are you registered to vote? Nope.
10. Do you have cable? My parents do.
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? Don't think so.
12. Ever prank call anybody? Well, duh!
13. Ever get a parking ticket? I don't drive, so no.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? I would do once- just to be able to honestly say I've done it.
15. Furthest place you ever traveled? Jamaica and the Caiman Islands.
16. Do you have a garden? HA! Me? With plants? Riight.
17. What's your favorite comic strip? xkcd
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Yes.
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Shower at night- I sleep with my hair in a towel and by morning it's mostly dry, falling in tendrils.
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? How to Train Your Dragon.
21. Favorite pizza topping? Black olives.
22. Chips or popcorn? Chips. Plain potato chips.
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? Peachy-pink or candy-pink.
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? Um, no.
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? ZOMGLOL. No.
26. Orange or Apple juice? Orange with no pulp. If there is pulp, then I will take apple.
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? My maternal grandmother and I went to Cancun.
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? That stuff from Trader Joe's. The extra-dark with like 72% more something-or-other.
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? I have yet to.
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? The summer before my parents got divorced. When we grew tomatoes.
31. Have you ever won a trophy? Not that I can remember, but there's always the possibility.
32. Are you a good cook? Average, I think.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Yeah, even though I don't drive yet. I got my grandmother to show me how.
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? No.
35. Sprite or 7-up? Sprite- I do have a small amount of sanity, you know.
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? Never had a real job, but if I get hired at Publix like I want, then I'll have to.
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? Tampons, probably.
38. Ever throw up in public? In a public restroom.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? Honestly? Being a millionaire. I know, that may make me seem like a heartless bitch, but whatever.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yep.
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? Uh... I don't believe so.
42. Can exes be friends? On occasion.
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? Hmm. I dunno, actually.
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? I don't remember (obviously), but according to my mother, I had "an average baby amount of hair." I don't even know what that means.
45. What message is on your answering machine? It's a recording from peta2 (Silverstein): "Hey! Silverstein here! The person you're trying to reach isn't here right now, so leave a message- and while you're waiting, go to peta2.com!"
46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? Bon Qui Qui (she was SNL, right?) or that "Can I have yo numba?" guy (was he SNL?).
47. What was the name of your first pet? Yoda. It was my first stepdad's cat. He was fat and mean (the cat, not the stepdad).
48. What is in your purse? A crumpled dollar bill, some coins, cell phone, iPod, camera, few sheets of paper, broken ink pen, working pen, unsharpened pencil, sharpened pencil, graphing calculator.
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? Shower, then text.
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? I'm grateful that I don't have a birth defect (walked a marathon for retarded kids today with Todd).