To make up for not posting for forever, I made two lists. The next post will be the other list, okay? (You: okay!)
10. PMS stereotypes. Even though they're true.
9. Shaving. Right pain in the ass.
8. A stubborn dude is persistent. A stubborn chick is a bitch. Unfair.
7. Sexist pig jokes.
6. All that Sarah Palin crap during elections about how she could have made history. Woohoo (note sarcasm)! A female second-in-command!
5. Profanity apparently isn't ladylike (fuck that).
4. The way I get funny looks when I say I'm into blogging, podcasting, acting as tech support for the family, and math.
3. That perpetual feeling of fatness, despite being a healthy weight.
2. Tampons. 'Nuff said.
And the number one thing I hate about being a chick...
1. Feminists. Hate 'em.